Antonio De Angelis
- Carl Frühling. Fantasie for flute and piano op. 5527.00€ tax inc.
- Trois Duos pour deux flûtes19.00€ tax inc.
- Respirazione e scale vol.514.90€ tax inc.
- Fantasy on the Flauto magico by Wolfang Amadeus Mozart23.00€ tax inc.
- 58 exercises for solo flute9.20€ tax inc.
After obtaining full marks, the Piano Diploma at the Conservatory of Florence under the guidance of Lucia Passaglia, he graduated in Jazz at the Conservatory of L'Aquila. His musical preparation also includes studies in traditional composition. Transcriber, arranger and refined composer of classical, jazz and light songs, he founded and directed the Intro Big Band. Recently he recorded the CD "Photos" for the Sculture d'Aria label (ECAMLAB), which he promoted in Italy and Germany with applauded concerts in Darmstad, Frankfurt and Munich. He has collaborated with internationally renowned musicians such as Pahud, Persichilli, Guiot. His compositions are performed in major festivals all over the world by flutists such as Sello, Guiot, Persichilli, Fromanger, Pahud and others.