- Fantasy on themes from G. Verdi’s Traviata23.00€ tax inc.
- Difficile mais possible for flute and piano15.90€ tax inc.
- Respirazione e scale vol.514.90€ tax inc.
- Fantasy on the Flauto magico by Wolfang Amadeus Mozart23.00€ tax inc.
- Sonata Appassionata for flute solo, op. 14014.90€ tax inc.
Intonazione e vibrato vol.4
Six volumes dedicated to different aspects of flute technique: sound, technique, articulation, intonation and vibrato, breathing and scales, advanced study, didactic work for flute more important for the last fifty years.
He was one of the UK's leading symphonic and chamber orchestras.
For years he has devoted himself more and more to the activity of soloist and teacher with appearances in Europe, the Americas, the USSR and the East. His intense publishing activity gave him a great success with his Practice Books for the flute, the most original flute method that has been conceived in recent years.
From 1968 to 1991 he was director of the Flute Department of the Royal Northern College of Manchester where he took over the class of Geoffrey Gilbert. Here he established himself as one of the leading flutists in the field of teaching, not only in England, but also in Europe and the United States.
For passion he collects flutes of all types and origins, purchased during his travels around the world and he performs with most of his instruments.