Marco Buongiorno Nardelli
- Claude Debussy. Sonata in sol minore L141 flute and piano25.00€ tax inc.
- Difficile mais possible for flute and piano15.90€ tax inc.
- Fantasy on the Flauto magico by Wolfang Amadeus Mozart23.00€ tax inc.
- 30 Capricci op. 107 for flute solo28.00€ tax inc.
- 58 exercises for solo flute9.20€ tax inc.
Gradus ad Linos. Technical Exercises for flute
A very useful guide to the study of Chant de Linos by André Jolivet. These exercises arise from the frustration experienced in perfecting the execution of the most technical steps and are based on the analysis of the different scales used in the composition.
Marco Buongiorno Nardelli is University Distinguished Research Professor at the University of North Texas: composer, flutist, computational materials physicist, and a member of CEMI, the Center for Experimental Music and Intermedia, and iARTA, the Initiative for Advanced Research in Technology and the Arts. He is a Fellow of the American Physical Society and of the Institute of Physics, a founding member of the AFLOW Consortium and a Parma Recordings artist.