Marco Buongiorno Nardelli
- Carl Frühling. Fantasie for flute and piano op. 5527.00€ tax inc.
- Difficile mais possible for flute and piano15.90€ tax inc.
- Four easy pieces for flute and piano13.00€ tax inc.
- Sonata Appassionata for flute solo, op. 14014.90€ tax inc.
- Do it duet14.00€ tax inc.
Gradus ad Linos. Technical Exercises for flute
A very useful guide to the study of Chant de Linos by André Jolivet. These exercises arise from the frustration experienced in perfecting the execution of the most technical steps and are based on the analysis of the different scales used in the composition.
Marco Buongiorno Nardelli is University Distinguished Research Professor at the University of North Texas: composer, flutist, computational materials physicist, and a member of CEMI, the Center for Experimental Music and Intermedia, and iARTA, the Initiative for Advanced Research in Technology and the Arts. He is a Fellow of the American Physical Society and of the Institute of Physics, a founding member of the AFLOW Consortium and a Parma Recordings artist.