- Fantasy on themes from G. Verdi’s Traviata23.00€ tax inc.
- Claude Debussy. Sonata in sol minore L141 flute and piano25.00€ tax inc.
- Trois Duos pour deux flûtes19.00€ tax inc.
- Four easy pieces for flute and piano13.00€ tax inc.
- Duo Concertant op. 100 n. 2 for two flutes15.50€ tax inc.
Do it duet
For two flutes.
Six short pieces for 2 flutes written for young people but very enjoyable to play even for advanced and professional players. Guiot’s style is full of jazzy chords, rythms and melodies which he uses to create beautiful miniatures for all kind of players
He completed his studies at the Paris Conservatory with Marcel Moyse, obtaining the Premier Prix. As soon as he graduated, he won the First Prize at the international competition in Geneva, starting a brilliant career that led him to play with the most important orchestras in Europe.
In 1962 he entered as soloist flute in the Orchester de l'Opera in Paris and obtained the chair at the National Superior Conservatory of the same city, which allowed him to establish himself as a very important teacher.
In addition to his regular courses at the Paris National Conservatory, Raymond Guiot regularly holds master classes throughout Europe, Canada, the United States and Japan. Since 1992 he is a lecturer in Rome of the three-year Advanced Course of the Italian Flute Academy.