- Carl Frühling. Fantasie for flute and piano op. 55
- Difficile mais possible for flute and piano
- The flute for beginners vol.214.90€ tax inc.
- Serenata e tango14.00€ tax inc.
- 58 exercises for solo flute9.20€ tax inc.
A Raymond 5 pezzi jazz for flute and piano
Francesco Santucci, a saxophone player and a jazz-oriented composer has dedicated to Guiot an anthology for students, designed to invigorate the phrasing through jazz models, thus freeing the flute players from the constraints of a limited perspective proper to a certain kind of academic-based thought.
He graduated under the guidance of A. Galigani and subsequently perfected at Duke University in Durhan (North Carolina) with P. H. Jeffrey, starting his career with Perugia Jazz Quartet and Perugia Big Band. He has collaborated with numerous artists, alternating jazz and classical activities. He is currently the first saxophone of the RAI rhythmic-light Orchestra. He is also a composer, arranger and conductor. His compositions are published by Riverberi Sonori.